Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SmartBoard Presentation





     This was a very fun project! I loved learning more about SmartBoard. I don't know if I'll ever learn all there is to know about this product, but it certainly is fun experimenting with! I also love the group that I worked with. I love group projects even more since this class. Everyone contributes to the work and one person doesn't carry the burden of doing all the work. This was also a realistic picture of being in a classroom. This is the first project that we've had an audience. It was a bit nerve racking at first but ended up being a complete blast! Since we had to teach this lesson, it was a small taste of what we, as future educators, will experience. This project was both practical and helpful!
     If I were to change anything about our presentation, I would simply practice my section of the lesson more thoroughly and be completely familiar with the information. This would calm my nerves and help me express the most important points to my students. I loved the animation and games that my group had. This was a big contributor to our presentation. Had it been an actual classroom of third graders, I believe we would've held their undivided attention the entire time.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment