Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blog Assignment 13

ALEX logo


http://alex.state.al.us/webresources.php

    ALEX is the Alabama Learning Exchange. It is an online tool that allows access to many different awesome educational materials available. When you visit this website, you will be able to view courses of studies, different web links, view lesson plans, create your own lesson plans, and so much more! You can create your own personal workspace. By creating your own ALEX account, you can store and submit your lesson plan online. ALEX is a tool that replaces huge binders full of lesson plans. Everything you need can be organized and stored into one neat personal learning network. ALEX offers many helpful tools such as ideas for lesson plans and specifies by subject matter and grade levels.
    As a future "new teacher" I can see myself absolutely using ALEX to help me with things such as lesson plans. It is easy for a very experienced teacher to quickly come up with lesson plans and activities. As a new teacher, I see this as being harder with less experience. ALEX can help me organize all of my work and explore web links that are relevant to my lesson. Tools such as ALEX are so incredibly helpful and available, so why not take advantage of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment