Monday, February 28, 2011

Comments for Teachers #2


For the past two weeks I have been reading Dr. Kelly Hines's posts. They are incredible! For the the first week her post was about interacting as a group instead of as individuals. I have learned a great deal about groups through blogging. In the beginning I was a bit skeptical that I would get anything out of blogging, but I have! I have learned a ton about my peers and a lot about technology! Peer reviews are very helpful in classes like this. They help me to understand different points of views and thought processes. This has really helped me out!
In her second post that I read, she addressed a lecture that she listened to. Part of her post mentioned how it is imperative that you get to know your students. I couldn't agree more. As a future educator, I will be better equipped to handle tough situations and encourage the students in their own individual ways. This not only makes the children realize they are important, but gives me a better connection with them! Getting to know my students gives me a respect for each individual child and they will have a better respect for me! I have very much enjoyed reading these posts and I will continue to read her blog. This is a link to her blog.
http://keepingkidsfirst.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment