Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comments for Kids #1

The first student's blog that I read was named Tyra. She and I shared many same interests. We had many music and movie interests in common. She loves the song Bohemian Rhapsody and I love Queen too! She also loves the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love that movie too!

The second student's blog that I visited was Sosaia from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Miss Helen King is his teacher. They are in grades 4-5. Sosaia posted about learning to play baseball. He seemed to have enjoyed learning the game. He likes rugby. That is a game that I'd like to learn more about!

The third student's blog that I read was from Mr. Wolfe's class. I couldn't find out much information about this student, but their blog was interesting. They were to say how they would feel if the king were coming into their kitchen if they were the cook. This student said they would be nervous and would probably not get much cleaning done without freaking out a little bit! The student never said what they would cook for the king.

I never heard back from any of the students but I enjoyed reading their blogs. I hope they have gotten a chance to look at my blogs too. This is one aspect of blogging that I really enjoy. I like learning about other cultures and classes around the world.

1 comment:

  1. I can see a little passion in this post. It sounds like you're fairly motivated to get that degree and step into a school somewhere! I know I am.

    I'm finding the C4K assignments to be a bit different as far as expectations and arrangements. Some are fairly easy to get in there and do - others take some coordination with teachers.

    Nice blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete